I take a look at a leading CRM Software, in this in-depth ActiveCampaign Review and dig down into its pros and cons.
If you’re not sure whether ActiveCampaign is right for you, keep reading.
ActiveCampaign is a full-featured and robust CRM for small businesses. A great solution for small businesses looking to engage users across channels and send personalized emails at scale.
Ease of Use
Possibly you 're here, because you wonder:
- What is ActiveCampaign ?
- Does it have all the features I need for my Email Marketing Services ?
- What’s the pricing like?
- What is email autoresponder?
- How does it compare with other leading Email Marketing solutions, like GetResponse and Moosend ?
- Is ActiveCampaign easy to use?
ActiveCampaign is one of the best CRM tools available today. It is easy to use, has a straightforward design and a great set of features that ideally suit any business.
You'll have a far better picture of whether ActiveCampaign is a good fit for you.
Let’s dive right in with a basic overview of the product.
What is ActiveCampaign?
- Advanced marketing automation
- Behavioral automations
- Audience segmentation
- Dynamic content
- Powerful drag and drop automation
- Handle basic email marketing
- 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, WordPress and Salesforce.
There are four pricing for email marketing plans: You can expect to pay $9, $49, $129 a month for the 'Lite,' 'Plus',and ’Professional’ plan.
Key differences between plans
All the ActiveCampaign plans cover the Email Marketing basics you might expect — core features include:
- Send newsletters
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Drag & drop email designer
- Free email templates
- Auto responders
- GEO Tracking
There are a number of differences between the ‘'Lite’, ‘Plus’ and ’Professional’ plans are below:
Only Available at Plus, and Professional plan
- Landing Pages
- Automations Map
- Built-in CRM
- Sales Automation
- Contact & Lead Scoring
- SMS Subscriptions
- SMS Sending
- Facebook Custom Audience integration
- Social media tools & integrations
All of these features I will examine in greater detail as I move through the analysis.
How does ActiveCampaign pricing compare to that of its competitors?
ActiveCampaign 's plans allow you to use the e-commerce platform to its full potential, offering four different packages for a generous amount of contacts.
If your account has up to 1,000 people on your list, you can use all of ActiveCampaign 's features from its basic plan.
All in all, ActiveCampaign plans with 1,000 Contacts are cheaper than those offered by many of its main competitors. Available at $49 per month. compared to $29 per month on Drip and $49 per month on GetResponse.
In comparison with the common "recommended plans"
All in all, ActiveCampaign plans with 1,000 Contacts are cheaper than those offered by many of its main competitors.
But what about features?
Key ActiveCampaign features
Compared to other Email Marketing services, one of the most robust feature sets available are:
1. Marketing Automation
ActiveCampaign drag-and-drop automation builder give you better visual guide when set up automated workflows for:
- Automate your email follow-up
- Find your most engaged contacts
- Integrate your favorite apps
2. Email Marketing
With 25+ Pre-made professional email templates to choose from when you have no idea on how to write your first email campaign for your subscribers. All you need to do is change the words and images to start sending a series of emails.
Types of email campaigns
- Broadcast emails - Send one-time email campaigns to anyone on your list
- Triggered emails - Trigger emails based visitor action, after site visits or purchase.
- Targeted emails - Right message gets to the right person bases on audience segments
- Email autoresponders - Send welcome emails, start a welcome series
- Email funnels - Turns your contacts from interested leads to paying customers
- Scheduled emails - Schedule emails for a specific date and time
3. Drag-and-drop builder
ActiveCampaign uses Drag-and-drop builder to create interactive landing pages that convert visitors into customers. Choose from the list of landing page templates.
Activecampaign develops its own plugin tools that integrate well with your Landing page to engage your customers based on whether they’re pre, mid, or post-purchase.
- Forms - Inline Form, Floating Box, Modal Pop-up & Floating Bar
- Site messages - send engaging site messages for personalize experience
- Web chat - Engage with customers in real-time by set of automated messages
5. Easy Integrations With over 310+ apps
- Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo
- Ecommerce - Bigcommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, PrestaShop
- Lead Generation - ClickFunnels, ConvertFlow, Instapage, LeadPages
- Forms - MailMunch, MailOptin, OptinMonster, Privy, Thrive Leads, Unbounce
- CRM - Salesforce, Zoho CRM, OnePageCRM
- CMS - Asana, Dropbox, Drupal, Kajabi, Teachable
6. Machine Learning
Machine learning crunches the data from every email, phone call, and sale is. Data is collected then analysis to help you to make better decisions by focus on:
- What’s the chance that this lead becomes a customer?
- What’s the best time to send an email?
- What matters most in your business?
Machine learning can perform 3 tasks such as Win Probability, Predictive Sending & Predictive Content.
Spend less to get customers
Study contact’s habitual open time
Auto Select 5 versions of your email
Focusing your resources on the prospects with a high win probability
Sent emails at the right time for each recipient
Send the email that’s best for them based on their past click data
Tells you which actions lead to closed deals and which are unimportant.
Send each customer specific tailored content to increase engagement and then convertion
- Pick up conversations via web chat, email
- See all chat history in the contact record
- Filter conversations based on the status of a chat (Open, Complete, or All)
- Customize the auto-reply flow triggered by each new visitor message
- Mark conversations open or complete for easy tracking
ActiveCampaign Review : Summary
Pros and cons of ActiveCampaign
Below you’ll find my overall summary of the pros and cons of using ActiveCampaign.
ActiveCampaign is a comprehensive customer engagement software that helps companies deliver the best possible experience to their customers by automating the most essential customer-support tasks.
It combines email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM tools into a single app. You can automate your emails for better segmentation, trigger campaigns based on real-time events, monitor in-depth customer data, and more.
ActiveCampaign is do more than automate your email
activate your entire customer experience with email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM tools